Likes
Comments
Share
We placed the clones in 7 liter pots, 1 of the clones looks worse than the other 2, but lets give her some days, she need some nutrients and im sure she will get better
Likes
10
Share
@RFarm21
Follow
Week 18/3 - 24/3 Just water.. almost done
Likes
16
Share
Hey there! I’ve only just started using this site and I’m halfway through this grow so I’ll try and fill in the veg and early flower up until this point. This girl really is on auto pilot. She’s just getting bigger everyday with some really good resin production so early I’m really optimistic that this will be a great harvest. 🙌🏼 She’s a really decent size and has responded incredibly well to LST in Veg. The only defoliation I have done up till this point is if bud sites are covered. Any pointers are always greatly appreciated.
Likes
15
Share
The final week, I trimmed a lot to give the bottom growth a final chance to brown up.
Likes
59
Share
@AsNoriu
Follow
Day 50. Took one more bottom set away . Gave 150 ml of 6.3 water. Thinking to add some mono potassium with next. All goes well for those conditions;)))) Day 55. 150 ml 6.3 pH water in. Decided to go with no food for as long as she is happy. Happy Growing !!!
Likes
6
Share
Jeg er så glad for at jeg plantet hende over i en bare lidt større potte
Likes
36
Share
Welcome to my 1st fem soil grow: Drop a like so I can visit your grows if you'd like, regardless thank you for your interest . 1st soil photo in the ground. Will be a few days before she shows leafs as I only waited till she showed about 2mm of tap root and she got planted 3/4 of AN inch down and soil lightly folded over and sprayed her with 100ml of mix with 1.5ml/L x3 400ppm. La Sirena is the only nutrient here that changes the EC. 1 5ML adds around 300+ppm to 78ppm water so. I decided to give this girl .5 more as she's going to be in the ground longer and has a long veg life. I'll be running her on TERRA POWERS full 19 line up. For this 1 I'll be following there chart as a guideline for nutrients and when to apply. As for the dose, that will be down to me. But if it's 2ml/L or whatever it is. It'll be getting that in 1L mix a week, (meaning she'll be fed exactly the ml/L as her total feed of that nutrient for the week. So this plant as she'll only be getting fed by ML not by many ml/L mix.) So when she's young her ml/L dose will be low as she'll have to take in a L of her or a high 2ml/500ml she'll be fed on a nutrient ML basis only. 2/5/22 VD1 Popped her head up. Can't wait for this 1, I've also got her in DWC Which is about 12hrs ahead. Have started on a light diet. 555ppm 4/5/22 I decided to go against the chart and give La Calavera for the root stim, I know we are a few days in but I'll wait until 2.5 weeks and stop the La Calavera. 6/5/22 So, it's begun. I've created a negative pressure environment, 1st time, let's see if it makes an impact. On wk 3 onwards I'll be running the intake extraction for 5mins every 30mins and I'll have 2 co2 bags up. If the RH becomes a problem or temp I'll put the extraction/intake back on 100% of the time. The extraction fan/intake is set at a ratio of 2 to 1. (100% extraction 50% intake) making a negative pressure environment, best way to show you have done this, the walls in your tent should bow in lightly Same Day. Okay, so this my last update. Going to run fans the same right up until flower and then I'll be sealing up my tent and adding 2 co2 bags. And will be adding a dehuimifier and setting at 45% And it checks every 30mins and if it's gone up it'll turn back on and bring down to 45 or set RH, so no co2 will escape. The temp will be bordering 30-33c and then when they go into their rest window they'll be transferred to to a negative pressure environment with low temps and 45-50%RH. I'll only be able to do this for the 3 weeks of pre flower. And maybe some more, it depends how hard the dehuimifier will be working, but i want dense buds and only way to improve that is by introducing Co2 and then a negative pressure cold environment for terps. Then I'll be putting them back into full negative pressure environment and the Co2 will be useless, again all depends how it's gonna affect my bottom line. That and I only have 2 intake fans. I'll be going into detail about my Co2 adventures the week before I'll be prepping them to be able to withstand high temps, so I'll gradually bring up the temps the last wk of veg 28c max and that way when I push it to 30-32c in pre flower she won't stress as much. Thanks for reading this week, no more updates, just pics for remaining week. gottagrowsometime
Likes
4
Share
@AustinRon
Follow
El Diablo Week 11 - Flower 9 [Twenty20Mendocino] (X-Factor X Whiskey Zulu) Overview - - We’ve lowered Lighting to 50%, in an attempt to to lower overall temperature through end of grow. - Full Watering every 4 - 7 days (If not harvested) Objective - Trained Plant - @3Nodes - Bend apical meristem to Node 1 Height, 7 STEMS . . . Week 11 : [ Fri Apr 11, 2025, ED 1Q25 78:F:11:1] [ Thu Apr 17, 2025, ED 1Q25 84:F:11:7] 24/0 @ Germination through 24 Hour Open Cotyledons (then 18/6) Germination: 25 Jan 2025 #3A Earliest Harvest Date: Thu Apr 10 2025 #3B Latest Harvest Date: Mon April 21, 2025 __ Fri Apr 11, 2025 ED 1Q25 78:F:11:1 Observation: We’re wrapping up - but see clear signs of More NITROGEN than I’d like …
We’re STILL pushing fresh Pistils. Would like to have a few more days of High Potassium (RLA - Resin Bloom) in hopes of hastening senescence. Pre-Lights Out 1L - Resin Bloom @8ml/gal, 2 to go Full Watering 2 Liters - [x] Photosynthesis Plus: [ 4.5, ml] # [ 6, ml, gal] - [x] Resin Bloom: [ 7, ml] # [ 8, ml, gal] Then, for each Liter Delivered - Quillaja 60 Powder: [scant] __ Sat Apr 12, 2025 # First Harvest Oppty ED 1Q25 79:F:11:2 No Water Today __ Sun Apr 13, 2025 ED 1Q25 80:F:11:3 No Water Today __ Mon Apr 14, 2025 ED 1Q25 81:F:11:4 No Water Today __ Tue Apr 15, 2025 ED 1Q25 82:F:11:5 No Water Today __ Wed Apr 16, 2025 ED 1Q25 83:F:11:6  No Water Today __ Thu Apr 17, 2025 ED 1Q25 84:F:11:7 Watering Today (If No Harvest Yet) : 2 Liters - [x] Photosynthesis Plus: [ 4.5, ml] # [ 6, ml, gal] - [x] Resin Bloom: [ 7, ml] # [ 8, ml, gal] - [x] Quillaja 60 Powder: [scant]
Likes
2
Share
Had a little stretch due to heat and had to higher lights. Bud gaining now day 21 today in flower happy where they are done alittle trimming of some fans blocking bud sites.
Likes
2
Share
Likes
Comments
Share
🌿 Vegi Tag 51. Der Startschuss für 12/12 ist gefallen! 🚀🌑 Acht Tage nach dem letzten Check in gibt es kein Halten mehr. Die Dynamik im 90x90 Zelt ist mittlerweile absolut krank wir haben heute Vegi Tag 51 erreicht und das Zelt ist randvoll mit purer Vitalität. Das bedeutet für uns, Heute stellen wir auf 12/12 um! Der Sommer geht, der Herbst zieht ein. Der aktuelle Statusbericht zum Umstellungs Tag: • Massive Blatt-Explosion 2.0. Das Fundament im Living Soil zeigt jetzt seine volle Wucht. Die Energie, mit der sich die Segel entfaltet haben, ist der Wahnsinn. Die Mädels strotzen vor Kraft und sind bereit für den Stretch! • Dantes Inferno & Blue Sushi (@living_roots_pro & @panova25.de ): Diese Schätze haben eine Symmetrie und Stammstärke entwickelt, die einfach nur Spaß macht. Das Bodenleben hat hier ganze Arbeit geleistet, um sie perfekt auf die Blüte vorzubereiten. • Radiergummi Power (@psgx.world & @donindica): Extrem stabil und unermüdlich. Die Genetik zieht ununterbrochen Kraft aus dem Boden und steht wie eine Eins für den anstehenden Phasenwechsel. 💂‍♂️ Zwergen-Wache & Untergrund-Netzwerk Während meine Wächter oben am Lagerfeuer die Stellung halten, haben die Mykorrhiza-Pilze im Untergrund das Netzwerk für die kommende Terpen-Explosion perfekt vollendet. Die Infrastruktur im 300-Liter-System steht – ab heute wird die Energie in die Blütenproduktion umgeleitet! 🏔️ Forest-Floor Finale & Blüte-Start! Man sieht förmlich, wie bereit sie sind, ihr gesamtes Potenzial im massiven Living Soil System zu entfalten. Ab heute heißt es „Licht aus Spot an“ für die generative Phase. Wir sind gespannt, wie sie auf die erste lange Nacht reagieren! Ein riesiges Dankeschön an die @cannacommunity.germany für den Support bei diesem Projekt! Wir halten euch über den Stretch und die erste Blütenbildung in den GrowDiaries auf dem Laufenden. Wer ist euer Favorit für den Stretch Winner? Tippt in die Kommentare! 👇
Likes
10
Share
Alle Ladies haben mittlerweile ihr LST bekommen. Die Grapefuel Gelato wurde zusätzlich getoppt. Grapefuel Gelato und KISS wurden auch etwas entlaubt.
Likes
47
Share
@S2340420
Follow
Another week closer due a bit of a heatwave this week according to the forecast temps. Were at 30 today humidity 55 will needty keep. Ma eye on tht
Likes
102
Share
Germination date 🌱 02/12/2021 Day 94 09/03/2022 Strain 🍁 Barney's Farms Biscotti Mintz (Biscotti x Mintz) THC% • 30% 💡 Mars Hydro FC-E6500 • Power draw 650W + 5% • Max coverage 5 x 5 • LED 3978 pcs high quality chips • Max Yield 2.5g / watt • Noise level 0 DB • Removable Driver & Light bars • Daisy chain • Fast cool system https://marshydroled.co.uk/ 🇬🇧 PROMO CODE • (organicnature420) DISCOUNT https://www.mars-hydro.com/ 🇺🇲 PROMO CODE • (ORG420) DISCOUNT 👍🏻 ⛺ Mars Hydro 150 x 150 x 200cm 📤📥 AC infinity 6inch 💧 10lt dehumidifier ❄️ 3.1kw air con system 💉 Nutrients Dr Forest (dry amendments) Grow Bloom Bloom2 🌱 Growing Media • Soil Notes 📝 It's not been a good week. Had some family time last week and unfortunately caught covid with all the symptoms. I've been bed bound since Monday and today I'm starting to feel slighty better. Not asking for sympathy 🤣 but this explains why some of my girls have switched on me... Looks like all 3 Frosted Biscotti have gone into reveg. Obviously have a light leak but think I've sorted it now. The mystery is just well under feed as I've run out of Bloom and big Buds and its also gone into reveg. The other coco ones haven't gone into reveg and almost look done. Biscotti Mintz and Bahama Bussdown look 🔥 well impressed. The mutant Biscotti Mintz (soil) has come along nicely and looks amazing. I don't get why that hasn't revegged as its surrounded buy the others that have. The 2 at the back, (Bahama Bussdown) ones taken a slight knock and revegged and the other one has just got to heavy and collapsed. Again looks near enough done so now need to think of a plan of action for curing as tent will be occupied for at least another month. So I think that's it with the problems 🤣 .. Apologies again for not getting back to anyones dairys over the last 2weeks. I'm going to spend the weekend catching up with you all and sorting out the tent as long as I'm covid clear. My partner has been doing so much for my son and I I couldn't ask her to maintain the tent aswell. She did give them a water but no nutrients 🙈 half effort still wins my heart ❤️ Discount codes in bio for Mars hydro
Likes
2
Share
she's a hungry lady and can take a good amount of nutes
Likes
5
Share
@Growmigos
Follow
Habe sie eingeleitet und die Nährstoffe angehoben ,ich werde im Strech versuchen den vpd bei Nacht auf 1,1 und bei Licht an bei 1,2bis 1,3 zu halten ,wie gesagt ich versuche es .Momentan ist er ein wenig zu hoch farum ist der tugor druck so hoch das sie auch nachts am prayen sind..Habe ein entfeuchter dran und mal schauen wie das so klappt. Ansonsten sieht sie super vital aus,der eine Trieb der höher ist, als die anderen gebrochen wurden, darum konnte ich ihn nicht runterbinden,wird jetzt die Hauptcola,mal schauen wie sich der strech entwickelt,die grösse der Pflanze schwankt stark wegen des lst darum ist manchmal eine woche kaum unterschied